Eternal Saturday Eternal Saturday

I hadn't watched this in years! You know you grow up and life happens and you're down sometimes. It's nice to go back and relive your Favorites and remember why you loved them. I was soooo confused when it started out but I remembered the same experience last time and saying the pay off was worth it in the end. Thanks for the smile!

The Wall (Animatic) The Wall (Animatic)

Haha this was really good. Would be an awesome animation! Only thing I can say is the disembodied voice isn't distinct enough from the main character but seeing as this is just the animatic the sound may not have been finalized. Still really good though! Keep doing your thing

ConnorGriffith responds:

I'm glad you like it, and thanks for th feedback. I'm sorry to say, but I don't think it's going to get any further along in terms of animating it or editing it. Too many other projects I' m working on. But I'll keep your feedback in mind for future projects. Thanks again.

Sleepycast Animated - Cory's Acceptance Speech Sleepycast Animated - Cory's Acceptance Speech

hope they get you to work on Big Ugly Boy 5 one day lol.

President Trump President Trump

I gave this a 5 coz I honestly don't know how you could improve this! lol

StrebloMedia responds:

Thank you!

Markiplier Animated | Mario Maker Hell Markiplier Animated | Mario Maker Hell

This is pretty good! Your animation is limited but your lip-syncing is very good so I can see you're playing to your strengths. Even the best animators can find that difficult so you're well on your way. Just try ease into more robust animation now with some inbetweens while still keeping it simple. Like making a character scratch his head when he's thinking for example or covering his mouth to sneeze or cough etc... Imagine the mid points for each of those movements and draw them in.
Keep at it man!

BGUndies responds:

Thanks so much for the feedback you hit the nail on the head pretty much haha, I have a lot too work on in terms of movement.

A Normal Day A Normal Day

Not bad. Make sure u work on your sound editing though. Its way too loud! Keep at it though!

HoobaAnimations responds:

Thanks for responding. :) I will really use the advice you gave me to really make it better next time.

Our House Our House

Not bad man! And your linework's pretty smooth too. Keep at it!

ReneDessin responds:

Thanks, :D Ill keep working hard!!

Sorceresses Apprentice Sorceresses Apprentice

Great game so far! Only thing is I think it should be in the game portal

Pikachu Caught Jerking it Pikachu Caught Jerking it

soo funny haha. The Diglet part was kinda meh but still nice vid!

MrChambers responds:

sweet thanks for the reveiw!

Awesome Land (Episode 2) Awesome Land (Episode 2)

this is okay but the audio quality makes it a bit painful to watch. Try work on that and the production value will improve dramatically even with the live action backgrounds.